The Lab is powered by nationally known Epstein Hitting and incorporates the use of professional hitting technology (including HitTrax, MySwing, Blast Motion, and Virtual Reality) for its members' training.
Sign up for a monthly memberhip to The Lab and get started with the most technologically advanced hitting instruction available. Membership plans are avaialble for most ages (elementary through high school/college).
- Our most comprehensive player development model
- Monthly memberships providing up to 8 hours of monthly instruction
- Utilization of advanced training technology (HitTrax, MySwing, Virtual Reality, Blast Motion, and more)
- Just record a few seconds of your player hitting on any SmartPhone device—it's as easy as that. Then, upload the video. We take it from there!
- Each Virtual Reality Membership affords the player (4) 25-minute sessions off the WinVR simulator
- Each player will be on his own custom plan based on initial assessment to work on pitch recognition, timing, anticipation and decision making
- This is the same device used by the LA Dodgers, Tampa Bay Rays, Pittsburgh Pirates, Duke, Vanderbilt, TCU, Wake Forrest and many more
- This is the future of high-speed processing to help hitters make better decisions in the box
- Our 6-Week Indoor Baseball Hitting League will be performed using our HitTrax Simulator
- Players compete in a virtual stadium that measures every ball hit (exit velocity, launch angle and distance) while recording hits, outs, individual batting average, slugging, rbi's and much more
- Players will receive 20-30 competitive at bats per weekend
In-person pitching instruction and group throwing programs are done at TDB Field, the 104,000 sq ft artificial turf lighted surface at the H3 facility.