We offer middle school and high school athlete training programs geared toward building a solid athletic foundation while still keeping a focus on an athlete's individual sports goals. We have adult small-group training programs that are designed to improve cardiovascular fitness and develop the strength needed for better movement patterns, improved stability, balance, and injury prevention. We have personalized training programs avaiable for those that have unique goals and require more flexibility in their training schedule.
- Middle School & high school programs available
- Small group training
- Seasonable programs, 2-4 days per week
- Adult small group training modified by level
- Year-round programs, 2-4 days per week
- Personalized one-on-one training
- Ultimate flexibility in training schedule
- Includes initial consultation to discuss health history and goals
The Lab is powered by nationally known Epstein Hitting and incorporates the use of professional hitting technology (including HitTrax, MySwing, Blast Motion, and Virtual Reality) for its members' training.
Sign up for a monthly memberhip to The Lab and get started with the most technologically advanced hitting instruction available. Membership plans are avaialble for most ages (elementary through high school/college).
- Our most comprehensive player development model
- Monthly memberships providing up to 8 hours of monthly instruction
- Utilization of advanced training technology (HitTrax, MySwing, Virtual Reality, Blast Motion, and more)
- Just record a few seconds of your player hitting on any SmartPhone device—it's as easy as that. Then, upload the video. We take it from there!
In-person pitching instruction and group throwing programs are done at TDB Field, the 104,000 sq ft artificial turf lighted surface at the H3 facility.